Skip to main content

CLEAN GEORGE IV - First Blast Of The Trumpet Against The Monstrous Regiment Of Woman (Black Spring) [oiça aqui] Comentários: Rock/Indie; Pop; Editado a 25 de Dezembro no formato vinil 7"; Black Spring My Space

Comments

Anonymous said…
muito giro este disco... curti :)

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD SHOES - The Photos On My Wall (Brille) [ oiça aqui ] Comentários: Rock, New Wave, Pop, Indie; Editado a 25 de Dezembro no formato vinil 7", contém as faixas "The Photos On My Wall" e "Beautiful"; Site Oficial , My Space .

BAMBOOS, The - I Don't Wanna Stop

BAMBOOS, The - I Don't Wanna Stop (Tru Thoughts) Comentários: "Some great new stuff... Killer!" (Mr Scruff)"The funk album of the year" (BBC 6Music)"Most obscenely talented and ubiquitous funkateer in the UK" (Lance Ferguson - One Week to Live)"Incendiary... With the straight-up soul contributions from Kylie Auldist (sounding like Sharon Jones at her best on 'I Don't Wanna Stop') 'Rawville' is arguably the best funk album of the modern era." (I-DJ)"It's a sound you will want to dance around the kitchen to again and again" (The Independent on Sunday)...Just a few of the reactions to previous Bamboos projects on Tru ThoughtsThe Bamboos collaborate to dazzling, deep, funky effect with vocalist extraordinaire and new Tru Thoughts signing Kylie Auldist, on the soulful new single release of "I Don't Wanna Stop".Offering up a different experience to the original album version (on The Bamboos' 2007...