Skip to main content

SPACEK, Steve - I Wanna Piece Of Ur Luv


SPACEK, Steve - I Wanna Piece Of Ur Luv (Jazzy Sport Japan) Comentários: Lush hitech soul tracks; again a cutting edge production with out-there sounds to support the soothing voice from Steve Spacek. The A side comes with the easy 'I Wanna Piece You' as vocal and instrumental mix. The flip has the offbeat 'URUB', co produced by Mark Pritchard with it's high end spaced out strings; also comes as vocal and instrumental. Limited 12 from the japanese Jazzy Sport camp! Tip! in rushhour [Para Ouvir/Samples]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD SHOES - The Photos On My Wall (Brille) [ oiça aqui ] Comentários: Rock, New Wave, Pop, Indie; Editado a 25 de Dezembro no formato vinil 7", contém as faixas "The Photos On My Wall" e "Beautiful"; Site Oficial , My Space .

BAMBOOS, The - I Don't Wanna Stop

BAMBOOS, The - I Don't Wanna Stop (Tru Thoughts) Comentários: "Some great new stuff... Killer!" (Mr Scruff)"The funk album of the year" (BBC 6Music)"Most obscenely talented and ubiquitous funkateer in the UK" (Lance Ferguson - One Week to Live)"Incendiary... With the straight-up soul contributions from Kylie Auldist (sounding like Sharon Jones at her best on 'I Don't Wanna Stop') 'Rawville' is arguably the best funk album of the modern era." (I-DJ)"It's a sound you will want to dance around the kitchen to again and again" (The Independent on Sunday)...Just a few of the reactions to previous Bamboos projects on Tru ThoughtsThe Bamboos collaborate to dazzling, deep, funky effect with vocalist extraordinaire and new Tru Thoughts signing Kylie Auldist, on the soulful new single release of "I Don't Wanna Stop".Offering up a different experience to the original album version (on The Bamboos' 2007...

LORENZO MORRESI / TENDERLONIOUS - Scoglio Rosso / Chiaia di Luna (Terrasolare)

LORENZO MORRESI / TENDERLONIOUS - Scoglio Rosso / Chiaia di Luna ( Terrasolare ) After their latest album "Cosmica italiana" released on 22a, Lorenzo Morresi & Tenderlonious are finally back together with two new tracks on Terrasolare! A blend of jazz-funk and Italian cinematic sounds. Recommended! Scoglio Rosso / Chiaia di Luna by Lorenzo Morresi & Tenderlonious