Skip to main content

Wax Poetics Magazine Issue 27: March 2008


WAX POETICS - Wax Poetics Magazine Issue 27: March 2008 (feat Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five, Eddie Harris, Tom Terrel, Brownout, Hot 8 Brass Band, Camp Lo, Build An Ark, Chuck Brown, Jazz Icons + more) [Buy Here] [Waxpoetics]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD SHOES - The Photos On My Wall (Brille) [ oiça aqui ] Comentários: Rock, New Wave, Pop, Indie; Editado a 25 de Dezembro no formato vinil 7", contém as faixas "The Photos On My Wall" e "Beautiful"; Site Oficial , My Space .

BAMBOOS, The - I Don't Wanna Stop

BAMBOOS, The - I Don't Wanna Stop (Tru Thoughts) Comentários: "Some great new stuff... Killer!" (Mr Scruff)"The funk album of the year" (BBC 6Music)"Most obscenely talented and ubiquitous funkateer in the UK" (Lance Ferguson - One Week to Live)"Incendiary... With the straight-up soul contributions from Kylie Auldist (sounding like Sharon Jones at her best on 'I Don't Wanna Stop') 'Rawville' is arguably the best funk album of the modern era." (I-DJ)"It's a sound you will want to dance around the kitchen to again and again" (The Independent on Sunday)...Just a few of the reactions to previous Bamboos projects on Tru ThoughtsThe Bamboos collaborate to dazzling, deep, funky effect with vocalist extraordinaire and new Tru Thoughts signing Kylie Auldist, on the soulful new single release of "I Don't Wanna Stop".Offering up a different experience to the original album version (on The Bamboos' 2007...