Skip to main content

KINGDOM AFROCKS - Live In Afro City


KINGDOM AFROCKS - Live In Afro City (P-Vine Japan) Comentários: Having built up a reputation as a good live act, the nine-piece Kingdom Afrocks have chosen to showcase their live show on their debut album, which features six performances from 2007 at three different Tokyo venues. They are perhaps one of the only current Japanese bands playing afrobeat-inspired tunes and they attack the genre with plenty of energy, as anyone who has been to one of their shows can confirm. in tokyo jazz notes [Para Ouvir/Samples]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD SHOES - The Photos On My Wall (Brille) [ oiça aqui ] Comentários: Rock, New Wave, Pop, Indie; Editado a 25 de Dezembro no formato vinil 7", contém as faixas "The Photos On My Wall" e "Beautiful"; Site Oficial , My Space .

BAMBOOS, The - I Don't Wanna Stop

BAMBOOS, The - I Don't Wanna Stop (Tru Thoughts) Comentários: "Some great new stuff... Killer!" (Mr Scruff)"The funk album of the year" (BBC 6Music)"Most obscenely talented and ubiquitous funkateer in the UK" (Lance Ferguson - One Week to Live)"Incendiary... With the straight-up soul contributions from Kylie Auldist (sounding like Sharon Jones at her best on 'I Don't Wanna Stop') 'Rawville' is arguably the best funk album of the modern era." (I-DJ)"It's a sound you will want to dance around the kitchen to again and again" (The Independent on Sunday)...Just a few of the reactions to previous Bamboos projects on Tru ThoughtsThe Bamboos collaborate to dazzling, deep, funky effect with vocalist extraordinaire and new Tru Thoughts signing Kylie Auldist, on the soulful new single release of "I Don't Wanna Stop".Offering up a different experience to the original album version (on The Bamboos' 2007...